Making Changes to Your Tenancy

There are lots of reasons why you may want to make a change to your tenancy. If you want to end your tenancy, create a joint tenancy with someone who will live with you in your property, or if you want to assign (pass on) your tenancy to someone, or sublet your home - you must let us know.

In this section you can read about all the changes that can be made to your tenancy, and the steps you have to take to inform us.

Keeping your household details up to date

The Housing (Scotland) Act 2014 introduces changes to your Council tenancy agreement. For most of the changes, it will be important that you tell us who is living in your household. This means it's important that you let us know if there are any changes to your household details as soon as possible. You can notify us by completing a Census and equalities form or by calling us on 0300 123 4566.

Rate this Page