Privacy Notice - Desk Enquiries
The Data Controller of the information being collected is Moray Council.
For any queries or concerns about how your personal data is being processed you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01343 562633. You can also consult the information available at the Information Commissioner's websites, ico.org.uk
This privacy statement relates to the following process:
Your information is being collected to use for the following purposes:
Personal data required, including name of enquirer and address of site, in order to check records and advise upon response.
The legal basis/bases for collecting the information is:
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller (i.e. Moray Council).
Your information will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipient:
N/A (information not shared, for internal use only)
The personal data being used for this process includes:
Address of subject (if relevant) but Name, address, email, home phone number, mobile number may already be recorded in Lagan data base (by others)
Your data will be held by Moray Council for a pre-determined length of time. You can find all the information about how long we retain data for on our website: http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_92820.html
Please note that you have the following rights:
• to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
• to request access to your personal data
• to request rectification or erasure of your personal data, as so far as the legislation permits
• to request restriction of processing of your personal data (that is, to request that we halt any activity performed on your personal data), as so far as the legislation permits
• to object to any direct marketing
• to object to any processing undertaken for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics, as so far as the legislation permits
• to object to the processing activity