Looking After Myself
We know how important it is to people to be able to maintain their quality of life and live as independently as possible in their own home for as long as they can. There are a number of service to support you to look after yourself.
- Someone to help you - Community Care Home Care is available for a wide range of activities, including personal care, domestic support, meal preparation, laundry, shopping and social care
- Moray Independent Living Centre - open to anyone, whether they have a disability or are just struggling with everyday activities
- Reablement – skills for independence - a different form of care at home to enable you to get back your independence
- Occupational Therapists - can help solve problems from something as simple as putting on your socks so that you can retain your independence, to planning and co-ordinating major adaptations to your home to allow for wheelchair use
- Community Care leaflets giving advice on various services