Documents for Roads Permissions and Permits

Please use the links below to view or download Application Forms and Guidance for Roads Permissions and Permits:

  • Road Occupation General Conditions
  • Road Occupation Application Form (RP 891A)
  • Road Occupation Extension Application form (RP 891C)
  • Road Occupation Design Certificate Form for the Erection of Scaffolding (RP891B)
  • Road Openings Application Form (RF 179)
  • Temporary Restrictions Application Form (RF171)
  • Temporary Traffic Lights Application Form (PLS1)
  • Parking a Licensed Vehicle in a Pedestrianised Area (RP892A)

Rate this Page