Temporary Traffic Lights

Before using portable light signals to control traffic at road works, you must apply for permission and submit your application form with the correct fee (Word).

 Application Form (Word)

If there is going to be a junction between the signal heads (ie three-way or more), then you are also required to submit an Ordnance Survey Plan, indicating the work area and traffic control arrangements.

Please allow at least seven working days for us to process and issue the permit.

Contact Us

Roads Permits and Permissions


Rate this Page