Our Income Maximisation Officers can help anyone in Moray who would like help with their benefits. We will carry out free and confidential benefit checks to ensure you are receiving your full and correct benefit entitlement.
What we will do
- Provide general benefit advice in relation to all UK and Scottish Government administered benefits
- Ensure your income is maximised by checking you are receiving all the benefits you should be
- Help you to complete benefit application forms
- Help you with budgeting and create a personal budget, giving you more control and helping make your money go further
- Refer you to other services for further help, advice and support
Useful links on our website
Useful links on other websites
TURN2US – this includes a benefit calculator and information on benefits and grants
How to contact us
If you would like to discuss your situation with an Income Maximisation Officer or make an appointment please call 0300 123 4563 and ask for Income Maximisation. If you’re a support service and want to make a referral please complete the attached referral form and return it to the email address on the form.
If you need help to start a claim for Universal Credit please contact Moray Citizen Advice Bureau on 01343 550088.
Income Maximisation is jointly funded by Moray Council and the Shared Prosperity Fund.
If you need help with debts or to challenge a benefit decision you can find out more information on the Money Advice Moray service by clicking here