Our Income Maximisation team can give you free and confidential help if you're of working age and facing money or debt problems.
Our team, jointly funded by us and the European Social Fund, can meet you, assess your circumstances, and:
- help deal with a crisis situation
- look at your income to make sure you are getting all the benefits you are entitled to
- help you create a personal budget, giving you more control and helping your money go further
- help you make benefit applications and complete forms
- refer you to other services if you need further advice or support.
If you're of school age or pension age and need help you can get this from Moray Citizens Advice Bureau or call them on 01343 550088.
Useful links on our website
Useful links from other websites