Entertainment Licences forms

Cinema Licence - Grant/Renewal 

Cinema Licence Transfer 

Cinema Notification (Occasional Use) 

Fireworks Dispensation from the Prohibition on the Use of Fireworks during Night Hours

Public Entertainment Licence - Individual & Company/Partnership

Public Entertainment - Display Notice

Public Entertainment Certificate Display

Public Entertainment Notification Form for 3yr/1yr Licences

Contact Us

Governance, Strategy & Performance


Rate this Page